Entrepreneurship & Enterprise Competitions & Bootcamps
SAY School of Business can help other institutions to develop:
- Accelerator Programmes (fixed term training of competitively selected new businesses)
- Bootcamps (run over 1, 2 or 5 days, depending on the stage of development of the business idea)
- Hack-a-thons (using team-based approaches to solve current problems in existing businesses)
- Student Entrepreneurship Societies (mobilising groups of students behind a proven approach to convening societies); and
- E&E competitions (we can prepare, support and stimulate student teams to perform in competitions)
Central to the SAY School approach are experiential learning, rapid experimentation and collaborative working to produce minimum viable outputs and proof that ideas can work.